A Great Smile is more affordable than you think
For teenagers and adults in search of an alternative to conventional braces, clear aligners can improve smiles without others noticing you’re in orthodontic treatment. The clear, plastic aligners progressively shift teeth into more ideal positions to correct alignment and bite discrepancies.
Clear aligners treatment has numerous advantages:
- Practically invisible when worn.
- Smooth, comfortable plastic doesn’t create tender areas inside your mouth.
- Dental hygiene is a cinch, thanks to removable aligners.
- No dietary restrictions due to fear of damaging appliances.
- Remove your aligners for key moments, such as photos, speaking engagements and musical performances.
Treatment begins with a thorough evaluation to determine whether this system is ideal for your particular type of malocclusion. Your teeth are scanned and that information is input into our computer to show you how your teeth will be shifted to create ideal alignment and a proper bite.
Checkups are scheduled about every six weeks, and you will receive your next series of aligners at each appointment. Each set of aligners is worn for about two weeks before graduating to the next set in the series.
We monitor your progress throughout the length of treatment so that minor adjustments can be made if needed.
Please call our office today if you wish to schedule a consultation and learn more about Invisalign®.